Member Of Parliament for Eastern Region.
Profile : Hon. Ing Fallah Kenawah Tengbeh
Engineer Fallah Kenawah Tengbeh is a Sierra Leonean who hasworked in both the Private Sector and in the Government of Sierra Leone as anEngineer, Supervisor, Superintendent, Deputy Manager, Programme Manager, SeniorProject Manager, Energy Expert and currently working with the United NationsOffice for Project Services SL as a Lead Electrical Engineer. Fallah’sprofessional experience is over 14 years.
Engineer Fallah Kenawah Tengbeh is a Corporate Member of theSierra Leone Institution of Engineers (SLIE), he had work experience with the followinginstitutions:
1. Sierra Leone Bottling Company (Coca-Cola AuthorizedBottlers). Positions held: Electrical Supervisor, Electrical Engineer)
2. Sierra Rutile Limited (Position held: ElectricalEngineer)
3. London Mining Company (Positions held: Superintendentand Deputy Manager)
4. Timis Mining Corporation (Positions held: PowerStation and Engineering Superintendent)
5. United Nations Office for Project Services ( Positionheld: Lead Electrical Engineer and workspackage 1 Manager)
6. Ministry of Water Resources (Positions held: ProgrammeManager, Senior Project Manager, and Energy Expert).
Engineer Fallah K. Tengbeh is a qualified Electrical and Electronic Engineer with specialization inIndustrial Electrical Controls, Solar/Renewable Energy, WaterInfrastructure/Electrical related Projects, and Projects Management.
Engineer Fallah Kenawah Tengbeh has gone through educationlike the groves of academe. He was made Head Boy at the Government MunicipalSecondary School for excellence and Literary and Debating Society (L&DS)Organizing Secretary at the Prince of Wales Secondary School Kingtom during hissecondary education. Fallah holds the following qualifications: B. Eng. inElectrical and Electronic Engineering at the Fourah Bay College, University Sierra Leone (in Division Two), Master inPetroleum and Natural Gas India (in Division One), Ph.D. Researcher inInformation Technology. In addition to the above, Engineer Fallah KenawahTengbeh holds PRINCE 2 Foundation in Project Management (Project in ControlledEnvironments) with the APMG International Accrediting Professionals/AXELOSGlobal Best Practice, IOSH Certified in Health and Safety with accreditationfrom ASTUTIS Limited and more several other technical and on the job training certificates.
Mobile No. +23279155860
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Sign up for newsletter to get the latest news, announcements and event information.